Saturday, August 29, 2009

Visiting With Head Office!!

I had the pleasure to come to Penticton, B.C. for a meeting with Al and Jeni Nicols, the couple I bought the Sand Magic Creations franchise from. What a pleasure it has been to spend some time with them and get to know them just a little bit better. They live in Paradise, so it's no wonder they are such a pleasure to work with and learn from. I am excited about the new cards and new colours, but also some of the new ideas I got from Jeni and Al. I think I am extremely lucky to have purchased my franchise, swiftly for Calgary, I am the only one there doing Sand Magic Creations at this time. The franchise is still available for Edmonton, Red Deer, Regina, Winnipeg.....so if anyone out there is thinking of wanting to get into a business that has not saturated the market yet, this is a lifetime opportunity! I wish there were more of me and I'd go into these places myself. The business is a great opportunity and it provides you with flexibility too, as you can see, I've been on Vacation for 2 whole weeks so far!!
Oh, and I also had the pleasure of meeting with Russ and Lonnie, the father and daughter tea that own SMC in Kelowna. They have owned it for over a year now and can be found by the beach or you can contact SMC at sandmagiccreations@hotmail.com for more details. They will have a blogset up soon so you can read about what they have been up to.
Anyhow I will have a lot more time to devote to keeping up this blog and spending time updating my information for those of you who come and check it out.
Cheers,

Viviana

No comments:

Post a Comment