Friday, March 13, 2009

IF there was 2 of me! AKA "this blog doesn't write itself?"

Alright, first off, I think I'm in deep! I have tons of things on the go, and all are busy. Being a mother is most important, then a business owner of not 1 or 2, but three thriving home based businesses, it gets a bit crazy. I've been up since 4:00 am updating and emailing, because sometimes, if it doesn't get done then, it just never gets done! That's he beauty of this life, haha!
Second, I'd like to state how grateful I am to have Sand Magic Creations! It's not only bringing me joy, but man the kids are happy with their creations at the end of a workshop or party. It is hard work, but it doesn't seem like it because of the fun we have. I did a workshop with 14 kids at a daycare, it was fascinating to watch the children and their teachers too, it was a great experience. I can't wait until next year when I can work more often with daycares, while the kids are at school.
Anyhow, things are looking good and I am booking into the spring and summer. My calendar is filling up and I'm excited for things to come!

Cheers Everyone,
Viviana

No comments:

Post a Comment