Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winston Heights Mountview Santa Claus Breakfast

Wow, That was a fun event. I got there a bit late because of the winter and well everything that comes with a really cold day, but it was a really fun event for me and the kids.
I had approximately 30 children come through SMC, it was a huge hit and well I was swamped basically from the minute I finished my set up until lunch. I'm not sure how busy everyone else was, but it was non stop for me. I look for ward to being there again next year!
I've begun booking parties for January, February and March, and I can see I'll be busy right through the summer.
I hope that everyone who tries SMC loves it just as much, hopefully there will be more SMC franchises opening in either Edmonton and Even Red Deer sometime soon.
Cheers,
Viviana

No comments:

Post a Comment